If you will be participating in an online activity hosted by one of our Associates, contact the Associate you are working with and they will send you the password.
* * * * *
ABOUT US ALL
Here are a few things that we have noticed about all of us who are drawn to the types of activities offered here.
- We tend to be people who are trying to help other people live better lives.
- We tend to value the application of scientific understanding, while still maintaining a reverence for the Great Mystery of life – existence as aware beings in a big-bang universe.
- We tend to value growth and evolution at all levels of experience – personal, interpersonal, and trans-personal.
- We tend to carry a certain stability of perspective cultivated by consciously established practices and habits, and honed by our unique life experiences.
- We have a track record of success in our personal and professional lives, the result of operating from a set of core values, time-tested principles, and the development of specific skills.
- We are making a conscious effort to contribute to the emerging culture of cooperation, sustainable living, and finding fulfillment beyond the current pop-culture offerings.
- We share the common, rational human desire for a sense of belonging – the desire to be part of something larger than our individual lives that contributes to the upliftment of global society.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.